Saturday 23 May 2015

... but the ferocious wind... by Madison

One day I was in my house when I heard something break and it was really windy but the ferocious wind blew over my car and my crops also everything in my house. I was so frightened because at the moment I thought I was going to die. But I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up everything was back to normal like nothing ever happened but it must have happened. Something could never ever feel that real I still don't know if I was dreaming or I am crazy I don't know take a pick.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison, this is a very exciting story and you have used the prompt well. I also like how your narrator seems to be talking directly to the reader. This makes the story very original. Next time, try reading the story aloud before you post as this will help you decide where to put a few more full stops. Well done!

    ReplyDelete