Saturday 16 May 2015

Charlie - 100WC#32

Was this real or a dream I thought. Waking up to find I had shrunk and was stood on a tree stump surrounded by corn and faced with a monster creature on stilts. Having briefly looked up it looked like an oversized chicken, wow I thought that would go well with stuffing and gravy, then I thought oops, maybe not. Maybe he wants to eat for a change this must be the chicken's revenge on the humans. Help what do I do? I jumped down and ran as fast as I could with these little legs I had.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, David, well done for entering the 100WC this week. You have used your imagination well to create a super story. I think you would have to be very brave and strong to catch and cook a bird that was so much bigger than you so this bit made me smile. I like the way you describe the 'little legs' in the last part of the story as it makes the reader feel very sympathetic. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete