Saturday 16 May 2015

Chloe - 100WC#32

It was a beautiful morning in Skeggy and all was bright. ‘Knock knock’ went the grand straw knocker at the farm. Meg opened the old wooden door and standing right outside was a little boy dressed in old, smart clothes, “Well then?” 
The kid cheered, “Will you buy soma dees magic golden seeds from me for only one pound?” the kid was desperate so Meg decided to give him a chance and gave him two pounds. Meg fed the chickens with seeds including the golden one into the chicken pen. PECK PECK… WOW the little chicken was massive!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe and thanks for entering the 100 WC this week! I love your story, although at first I wasn't sure I was reading the right piece of work!. I love how you made your story lead up to the picture prompt. It wasn't until the final sentence that I knew I was in the right place! How clever of you to think of using your words like a trail of breadcrumbs to lead the reader to the picture! You obviously have a good imagination. For next time I would say remember to use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence and start a new line for a new speaker. Well done and keep writing!
    Mrs Davis, Team 100, Cambridgeshire, UK

    ReplyDelete