Saturday 30 January 2016

but later that day... by Jack S

One morning I woke up and I had a sore throat so I didn't feel like going anywhere. I made myself a milkshake and got all snuggled up in my blanket and watched some films. I was going to make an appointment for the doctors but later that day I was watching the news and I saw that there were five whales washed up (Yes five!) on the beach. So the next day I grabbed my shoes and walked over to the beach to see them even though I still felt sick. What made them swim so close to the beach?

1 comment:

  1. Jack I like the unique way you used the prompt and the story you wrote was interesting to read. I especially like how you ended your story with a question posed to the reader, to make them think and perhaps imagine what the story of the whales might be. Nice writing and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete