Saturday 27 February 2016

Strange But True by Kiefer


I want to go swimming but my mum and dad want me to be a dancer. Life can be so unfair if you don’t get to do what you want to do. but when you’re walking to the dance studio with or without your parents and you see green gas coming towards you what do you do? RUN! As I ran away I saw my mum and dad get caught in the gas and I never saw them again. It’s most likely that they both died...
After a couple of days I found my grandfather and he said why are you so pale my dear
AAAAAAA!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiefer,
    I like the start of your story and would like to know more about the green gas. Where did it come from and did it smell funny?
    Remember to check your punctuation. Speech marks should be used to show what your grandfather said.
    Keep up the good writing.
    Mrs K

    ReplyDelete