Saturday 12 March 2016

Statues by Jessica

I was walking down the street when I stopped with amazement. There in front of me were three extraordinary statues. I was just about tall enough to reach the statue with the hat and I felt it. It was smooth and when I tried knocking it, I think I nearly broke my knuckle. I liked how they were dressed up all ready to do what they were going to do. They looked very old fashioned. I think I saw a cup in the hand of the one sitting down. I asked my father to take some pictures of them.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd have been amazed too Jessica; seeing statues in such everyday poses, as though they were part of the local population might indeed be 'extraordinary.' I wonder though what you think they might have been 'going to do' and I'd be really interested to hear what it was about them that made them look 'old-fashioned.' If you don't know, you could always make it up; after all 100WC is about writing stories ;-)
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete