Friday 18 March 2016

…when the connection broke…, Kirsten


Yesterday I made a gigantic loom band skipping rope. It took me six hours to make and I did it in rainbow colour order and dark to light in all those colours. I was skipping with it once I had finished it. Jump! Jump! I got to my record of skips (561!) when Henry my dog came outside. He started biting my skipping rope!
"Stop it Henry! Bad boy! Go away!" 
All he replied with with was, "Yap, yap! Woof, woof!"
He still wouldn't go. Then he walked away so I started skipping again. It broke from Henry chewing it. When the connection broke I got very sad!

1 comment:

  1. I'm fascinated by what a 'giant loom band skipping rope' might be Kirsten; my imagination's working overtime! As someone who uses a skipping rope for fitness, I have to say I'm impressed with that record. Is it based on a 'real' attempt? But whatever, isn't it always the case that someone or something comes along just when it's going so well? Bad Henry!
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete