Saturday 7 May 2016

Suddenly by Rhianna

I HATE truth or dare. My 'friend' and I were playing it, and I chose dare.“I dare you to wake up at midnight and wake the streets of London up by shouting at the top of your voice that I sat on your mouth.” Of course she would be so mean. 

Suddenly, my alarm woke me up. I really wanted to stop this dare. I carried on anyway. I got my dressing gown on, and quickly ran out of the house. I successfully managed to wake everybody up, including the police force, and that’s why I’m in jail here now.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Rhianna,

    Truth and Dare can be a very dangerous game when facing someone with a good imagination and sense of mischief. It then becomes a game of whether to risk a dare or face a truth. If the dare you faced was above, I wonder how bad the truth might have been? Well done.

    You have made good use of the prompt word. Alarms can wake you suddenly. I see you have also taken care with spelling and punctuation, a sign of your developing writing skills. Again, well done.

    I hope you can continue entering the 100WC. I think you must have many more good ideas and stories to share in the future.

    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the story was quite well written but maybe add a bit more detail but overall the story was good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stort Rhianna. Dramatic ending.
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete