Sunday 12 June 2016

Violin, Eaten, Yellow, Airplane, Swept by Kirsten



I had just eaten a yellow apple whilst waiting to board my plane. My bag was at my feet so I got my violin out of it and began to play. I played till my hand ached then put it away, then a round of applause came. My airplane was ready. I made my way to the gate and then walked down the steps to get to the ground. I walked past the spinning engines and got swept off my feet. The baggage trolley broke my fall as I fell onto it but unfortunately broke my leg. My holiday will have to wait!

1 comment:

  1. Kirsten what a delightful story, well until the end that is and holiday time has to be put on hold. I love the image of a person at the airport waiting to board pulling out a violin and serenading all the other passengers. I recently flew on holiday and wish that someone had played music while I waited to board. Nice work using the words in the prompt in a very creative manner.

    ReplyDelete