Sunday 4 September 2016

...and I thought, 'Well what a start... by Tyler W

Beep, beep, beep, the alarm clock begins its weekly schedule after a lovely six weeks off, and as usual a big yawn follows the sleep button. 
“Timmy!” bellows Mrs. Hip, “Time to get ready for school have your breakfast and Timmy are you up?” 
Timmy being mischievous as usual sneaks out of bed and gets ready for school. Creeping down the stairs he didn’t see the cat, Crash, Bang and Wallop. Observing this as a little mouse I laughed and I thought, 'Well what a start, his day is going to be great. What will happen to him at school?'

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I was wondering who was telling the story but then the big reveal that it's told through the eyes of a little mouse living in the house nearly knocked me sideways. Well done! Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tyler
    I laughed out loud when I read that it was the mouse who was telling the story. Very clever and creative. I enjoyed reading this so much and would love to read a follow up to see how the rest of the day went for the mouse and for the other characters in the story . Well done and keep up the great writing.
    Ms O'Keeffe
    Team 100wc
    Galway
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete