Saturday 12 July 2014

#40 by Romola

Once upon a time in a land far, far away there lived a woman. The woman was a child minder and looked after thirty-two children for a living. The children were all different shapes, sizes and ages. The lady in fact happened to live in an enormous mansion. 
One day the valiant woman took all thirty-two of the children on a road trip. They met a man selling haribo fangtastics! Everyone wanted one so she bought some.
“"…but ‘I'm afraid it’s the last one," he said handing the last one out. The children were devastated as only thirty of them got one. What was she going to do now…?

1 comment:

  1. Romola, I agree, she must have been a valiant woman looking after all those children! I liked the subject and you have used the prompt well. Your beginning suggests a fairy tale type story and I think if I were writing it, I would have finished it with something along the lines of 'and they didn't live happily ever after!' Having said that, I do like it that you left the reader with a question, which makes them think. Well done. (TMrs C, Team 100)

    ReplyDelete