At school, we were doing a play. We were performing it in our local theatre in two weeks’ time. Two weeks later, I was performing. Then disaster struck. When the boys were having a midnight feast, we lit some candles, and then we blew all of them out but one. As the flame flickered and then went out, we realised that no-one but us could see. Then that flame went out, and no-one could see! I had a secret fear of the dark, and I screamed. Lots of other people started to scream too. A huge stampede occurred. Not nice at all.