Tuesday 11 February 2014

Joshua #21

Me and my friends were playing a game one day and then I came up with interesting question.
“How do flames make smoke?”
At first everybody thought that I had gone a bit mad but then they thought about it and then wondered the same thing. So we all decided to, each day after school come to private meetings. We did it over and over again but we still could not find the answer. So then we decided to do this a bit wider spread. Meetings were held across the country to find an answer but still we could not get an answer. So in the end we gave up.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing story! You inspired me to never give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, you've got me thinking now about how flames make smoke. Do you know?

    A great idea to fit the prompt for this week's 100WC.

    ReplyDelete