Saturday 8 February 2014

Sarah #20

I jumped out of bed to see a puddle of water under my smelly feet but why was it there. I slowly tip toed down the stairs past my mum and dads room and brothers to see where the water was coming from. So I found out it lead to the basement. There was no light down there and I could hear drip, drip, drip near me but I could not see only hear then my brother came down, but all we could see was water and we did not know how to stop it, then my mum came down to repair it and that was about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I really enjoyed reading your 100wc entry, particularly at the beginning. It starts with something surprising then asks a rhetorical question, which allowed me to wonder as well. You do need to remember a question needs a question mark though!

    Great writing,

    Mr Connor
    Team 100wc
    Derby, UK

    ReplyDelete