Saturday 2 July 2016

The Prison Cell by Isabelle

The cell was cold and dirty; I didn’t like it. I had been put in there for not doing homework which is stupid. I didn’t dare sit anywhere because of the cold and filthy place. The bed was uncomfortable and the floor was too cold to sit on. It didn’t look like I could escape but even if there was a way I still wouldn’t have a plan; Alcatraz is known for its inescapable prison so I guess it was goodbye to sunlight for me. I didn’t like being locked up; I don’t think anyone likes to be locked up.

1 comment:

  1. Isabelle,

    This was an extremely well written piece of work. You featured a lot of detail into such a small number of words with varied descriptive vocabulary and correct punctuation and sentence structure. Well done!

    Emily, Team100WC

    ReplyDelete