Saturday 1 April 2017

Hard Beautiful Brown Worried Camera by Ava


Dear Diary, 

          

                                                                                    

          Today I met a new friend…well she is kind of my BFF. She is so beautiful and she has long silky brown hair. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up and I thought that it was a hard job to get right but she should go for whatever she wants in life. 

I felt worried for her as this popular girl named Poppy Gilly in year 10 is really getting on mine and Tara’s nerves. 

Anyway we have taken at least 564 photos on my camera with Tara. 

                                                                                           Anyway see you next time diary, 

                                                                                                   Sarah Downwoods 

No comments:

Post a Comment