Saturday 23 September 2017

The lantern of candy by Tegan

It was broken, the lantern of candy had been broken! Was it so possible that it could have happened, this wonderful piece of art turned into a monstrosity. Who could have done this? I need to find this person. What shall I do seeing as I was small. I took it to the museum owner (who was Theo) who took it to Lucas (lab worker) he managed to fix it right up. They asked who was keeping it, I said the museum hopefully so that monstrosity of a person would never do it again. Thanks to Lucas the lantern of candy is fixed.

1 comment:

  1. You have made a very personal response to this prompt.You made it sound as if you really cared about the destruction of this piece of art.I now wonder if it was an accident,or did someone really try to destroy the bulb .
    Carol Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete