Saturday 28 April 2018

Daily News by Ben

A weird leg creature has been found while walkers were taking a hike. Police interviewed the hikers this is what they had to say, "We were just doing our daily routine when my friend stopped me and showed me the creature"

Explorers are eager to find this fascinating creature, to find out where it came from how it is alive and where it lives and to see if it is friendly or not!
If you ever see this creature call the police or call 87766745326 or text 3457 and please try to take some good photos of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben!

    I really liked your story! I have read a lot of short stories and this is the first one which used a newspaper article as a way of telling the story!

    I thought that you showed real skill here, judging the tone of a newspaper article perfectly and also correctly using the third person and past tense as is used in a newspaper article.

    I also enjoyed the imaginative way in which you used the prompt, with this "creature" being involved in some kind of mysterious sighting in the woods, like those of Bigfoot or the Loch ness monster!

    Keep on writing!

    Ana, team 100WC

    Oxford, England

    ReplyDelete