Saturday 23 February 2019

The Lost Bear by Lilly-Ella


“Mum, I've lost Mr. Tickles, I had him we went to the shop earlier,” cried Diana as she sadly sat down on her mum's sofa. She loved Mr. Tickles, she had had him since she was a tiny baby.
“I'm sure that we will find him,” her Mum said sweetly. “I know let's go and retrace our steps I'm sure we will find him,” her mum mumbled.












“Look, that boy has him,” Diana's Mum said, “let's go and ask for it.”
“Actually, he looks really happy - he can have Mr. Tickles,” Diana sweetly said whilst smiling at the young boy.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting piece of writing, I liked the twist at the end where the boy was allowed to keep the teddy. Not only have you answered the questions well, but you have also used speech and adjectives.

    ReplyDelete