Saturday, 2 March 2019

…the vinegar was too sharp… by Tom

Last week, the scariest thing happened. I came home to find mum screaming in pain and her hand pouring with blood. I saw the vinegar jar smashed on the floor; glass shards were everywhere! Then, out of the blue, a man's voice said, "Hm, I guess the vinegar was too sharp." The man chuckled before saying, "She won't make it out alive, I’m sorry." He smiled again, it looked sinister.
Suddenly I was grabbed by the back of my neck and dragged out the house. "LET ME G-" I screamed, but it was cut off by something big and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment