Tuesday 2 December 2014

The Ship by Jemima

I was stood there with no one else in sight. I was stood glancing at the shipwrecked object that had been washed up on the deserted shore. Probably no one could move it from the large amount of rocks that were buried underneath it. It looked as if it had been there for hundreds of years. The abandoned ship was extremely rusty and when I pictured it in my head I saw many men jumping off the side as it tilted on the high waves. I was thinking of how lucky I was not to be on that ship that night.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jemima, what powerful imagery you used at the end. I felt very sorry for the men jumping off the ship, just like your character did, especially as you used such as clear description of the ship in peril. You're writing has made me feel very lucky too.

    Well done,

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete