Saturday 16 May 2015

Aron - 100WC#32


"Finally morning!" I said falling and thumping the ground with a thud. I heard my mother calling in for breakfast. I looked in the mirror and stared for a while. I saw a ripple wave through the mirror, and then another one! I stood firmly. I felt a sudden breeze... I yelled loudly whilst getting pulled into the mirror... 

I woke a while later to see that I was lying on a log in a strange position. I felt small as right next to me stood an enormous bird... 

Suddenly I realised I was one of the Lego people!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aron. Well, you’ve hooked your reader as I instantly wondered why your character was falling! I would have liked to have found out what they were falling from / off of.
    I do like the build up to being pulled into another world - you have used a some shorted sentences to build suspense. I wonder if that sentences beginning “I felt small as….” could be changed slightly to make it more powerful?
    Well done for entering this week’s 100 word challenge.
    Miss Willing, Team 100WC
    Huntingdon, England

    ReplyDelete