Saturday 26 May 2018

…but I didn’t understand the instructions…by Scarlett

Yesterday morning I had been oblivious to what was happening. I was awoken by screaming. When I opened my eyes I saw my wall illuminated by crimson lights so bright that it burned my eyes, and saw huge metal bullets hit the earth. People outside shouted at me to do stuff, but I didn’t understand the instructions, but mum quickly ushered me outside and underground into a bleak room. 12 hours later, mum lead me out of the room and outside. I stood dazed as I saw my cute little hometown was now just a smoky field full of rubble...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scarlet,
    Well done on your 100WC. It was very dramatic, I would love to know what awful episode could turn your hometown to rubble. You used language really well to communicate the panic and fear that was happening.
    Kepp up the great work!
    Ciara (Team100), Ireland.

    ReplyDelete