Wednesday 2 May 2018

SHOUTED CRIMSON MISTY FRANTICALLY GRAVE by Darcie

It was a sad, late Saturday evening when I escaped out of my room to sneak to my dad's grave in the graveyard. Once I arrived there, I decided that I would only go to check it out for twenty minutes. It was so foggy and misty at the graveyard. To my shock, there was a crimson coloured liquid dripping, like blood. Ten minutes had passed, I really wanted to run but instead I shouted, "PLEASE STOP!!" even though I knew no one could hear me. I was frantically running all over the place. "BANG!!!" What was that? As soon as I turned around, there my dad was behind me...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darcie,
    Well done on a very creative (and eerie!) 100 Word Challenge. I thought your use of speech and onomatopoeia (through the "BANG" sound) was very effective. You also describe the scene very well, building a spooky setting!
    Keep up the great work, Darcie!

    Mariah (Team 100WC), Edinburgh, UK.

    ReplyDelete