Wednesday 2 May 2018

SHOUTED CRIMSON MISTY FRANTICALLY GRAVE by Millie


The land of clowns.

My name is Crimson nice to meet you,
Don't know me?
Well you will do soon!
I once went up to this grave,
And it said,
'If you can read this send a wave.'
I did it,
and next I knew,
I was in a room with the fireplace lit.
It was misty,
I frantically shouted, "HELP!"
Someone said, "Hello, did you miss me?"
I screamed,
I yelled,
And the person they leaned.
They said "Hello, welcome to Playland,
This is also known as, 'Land of the Clowns'.
He took my hand,
And sent me there without care.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this unusual piece of writing Millie. I had to read it several times as I thought about the style and the way it was laid out -- poetical style i.e. starting sentences with And.

    You open with a strong and engaging 'voice' which continues to describe a bizarre series of experiences.

    You clearly have a lot of imagination.

    Many Thanks

    Debbie team100wx

    ReplyDelete