Saturday 21 July 2018

‘Achievements & Hopes’ by Faith P

So far in the year 2018 the achievements I have are, gaining move confidence in the water learning to swim as I was really nervous last year. I also achieved first place at sports day in 80 metres by practising at home and also I walked 10 miles along the coast which was a big achievement as I thought I would never make it. My hopes for the rest of the year are with lots of hard work and determination I can make those achievements to be proud of both at home and school in my last year at primary and beyond.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work Faith! You have achieved some brilliant (and rather sporty) achievements this year. I'm sure if you carry on the way you are you will achieve great things next year too. Best of Luck!

    From Miri from the UK (Team 100 w/c)

    ReplyDelete