Saturday 21 July 2018

‘Achievements & Hopes’ by Taylor C

This year have achieved a win on Fortnite and it made me happy because I don’t have that many wins. I tried so hard for months and it was very hard because there are so many good players like Ali A, Myth and Ninja. I hope I get more wins because there is a new season and I have heard that the victory umbrella is amazing. If I get another win I will be as happy as a kid when they get a Christmas present. Some of my friends have the victory umbrella and say its multi-coloured.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Taylor. Well done - I really enjoyed your 100 Word Challenge. Fortnite is very popular here in New Zealand too, and I'm glad you're achieving your goals and having fun. I like your analogy about 'being as happy as a kid when they get a Christmas present'. Keep rising to the 100 Word Challenge Taylor!
    Heidi (Team 100, New Zealand)

    ReplyDelete