Saturday 21 July 2018

‘Achievements & Hopes’ by Madi S

The achievement I am most proud of is: in one year I have reached my blue belt black stripe in kickboxing which, by the way, I am very good at! My aim is to achieve my black belt by 2020. My hopes are that in September I will take my 11+ and hopefully achieve a pass to allow me to go to the Skegness Grammar School where I want to study a lot more about different subjects for my hopes of being a great teacher, just like my amazing teachers at The Richmond School. I can achieve this! 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Madi on your achievement in kickboxing, I've always wanted to give kickboxing a try so I am glad to see how passionate you are about the sport! I know one day you're going to get that black belt. I hope your 11+ exams go well next year, I think it is lovely that your teachers have inspired you to the point that they have influence your future career choice. Teaching is an incredibly fulfilling job and I'm sure that with all the enthusiasm you have that you will make an excellent teacher someday.

    Miri from the Uk (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete