Monday 30 July 2018

The Magic Door by Bradley H

After the trouble with the pool yesterday, I got a new activity to do during summer. It was animal watching...I rarely do this and when I do it's probably at the zoo or something! One day my mum mentioned animal watching and that made me ask a very exciting question can we go the woods to animal watch? (Surprisingly she said yes!) As I got there I came across a glowing mist in the distance, all of a sudden I ran over there and in front of me stood a mysterious portal looking door. Do I go through it?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bradley,

    I was looking back at Special Prompt #2 to add a few extra comments to entries having received none and randomly chose your entry as one to do.

    Animal watching, you interested me from the beginning because that is one of my hobbies here in Australia although I suspect you don't see animals like kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, echidnas and snakes as I do. I had to read on.

    Continuing, I discovered you were faced with the old challenge of do I or don't I. This would allow your story to go in many directions if it were to continue and makes your readers wonder the possibilities if you chose do. Well done.

    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete