Saturday, 2 March 2019

…the vinegar was too sharp…, Madi

I got out my can of mushy peas and opened them with a tin-opener. Grabbed out the vinegar and accidentally poured it in! I had a taste because I didn’t know if it was alright or not... Ewe! The vinegar was too sharp. The taste was awful, and my mouth tingled as though it had just been electrocuted or something. Then, I ran to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out with water until the pain went away. It took a few mouthfuls off water, but it finally disappeared. A few moments later I went downstairs and got another can!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate it when that happens! Everyone gets absent minded once in a while. Smart move to get another can!

    Well done!