Monday 23 October 2017

Hide and Seek by Jack

Today I woke up to a brand new day and turned on my TV, I was watching my  favourite YouTube channel when my sister and her friend came into my room, as my sister's friend had stayed the night we all decided to play hide and seek I had a really good spot which was in my bedroom and then the seeker was on the loose looking for me and my sister, my sister wasn’t paying attention and shut the door hard and as the door slammed I knew the seeker would find us both, so I told my sister to hide somewhere else whichshe did as the seeker was opening the door she got caught and I was the victor for that game. 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I thought your use of the prompt was clever. Pay attention to your punctuation as it will increase the quality of your writing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete