Sunday 1 October 2017

The Pet Show by Scarlett

The day was finally here, The Annual Pet Show! I didn't know who was more excited, me or my pet dog Angel, after all our training and preparation! I got ready to head off to the local park, Angel ran circles around the house in a frenzy. We set off walking with anticipation to what was ahead. Before we knew it, it was our turn to wow the crowds and impress the judges in the fancy dress section. Out we headed with Angel in her lovely fairy outfit, only to find a handsome Labrador and the dog was wearing glasses!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your story, Scarlett! I love the way you put in imaginative elements and great word choice. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your story a lot Scarlett - thank you ! You did really well to tell a story in 100 words and I really enjoyed your twist at the end. You obviously worked hard at this and I thought your vocabulary was very interesting, like frenzy and anticipation. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your work.
    Shane, Teacher
    Dublin, Ireland
    (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete