Saturday 2 June 2018

Ben - 100WC#33


To this day conkers come out of their shell and lay on the dirty wet grass to quickly get picked up by mortals (humans), except the ones that stay on the trees that supposedly rot away in the middle of the night. What actually happens is they open on the tree and some weird creature comes out and crawls around in soil and where ever it wants to go. It eats everything in its way like trees, bushes and bricks.
No one knows about this discovery, I only know about this because I was walking and I saw it, shush!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben,
    I really liked the idea of you telling me a secret about conkers! How amazing would it be to see little creatures emerging from conkers and doing what they fancy! Do they have to go back before morning? Do they eat to destroy or because they are simply hungry?
    Well done on a fab piece!
    Ciara (Team 100) Ireland

    ReplyDelete