Saturday 9 June 2018

Bridge Sprinkled Pink Daffodil Huge, by Scarlett

Peace at last... Finally, I had found a place where I could be alone to draw. The only sounds are distant buzzing from the bees, whistling of the birds and the sound of the water trickling down the stream and under the huge bridge. In the distance there are miles and miles of fields, sprinkled with daisies and bright yellow daffodils. Its idyllic. I take out my drawing pad and pink pencil case and settle onto the bench to draw the beautiful landscape around me. I stare up at the brilliant blue sky and hope I can create a masterpiece.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Scarlett, what a wonderful story! You have been able to transport your reader to a different and beautiful place. I could hear, feel and see all the things you were talking about. Like the character in your story, I think you have created a little masterpiece here. Wonderful language choices were made. Great response to the challenge. Well done.

    ReplyDelete