Saturday 1 September 2018

STAIRS RIVER PINK COOKED NERVOUS, by Bradley


I am a little nervous for my football game in a few weeks but luckily I will have my friends and family's support. As I finished up my dinner that night I was feeling quite sick because it was my BROTHER who cooked so I decided to go up my pink stairs and tiredly lay on my red and yellow Manchester United bed cover and drifted off to sleep. The next morning, we went to sit by the river and as we arrived and came through the entrance I saw my favourite football player Alexis Sanchez (who is the best...)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bradley, I liked your story and how you managed to get Alexis Sanchez into it! You did jump around a bit to include all the words, I wonder if you could have used all the words just to describe your trip to the river and meeting Alexis. (Mrs Fitz. TEAM100WC)

    ReplyDelete