Wednesday 19 September 2018

Teacher Alligator Mauve Climbed Tricky by Roxanne

My teacher gave me this homework, I wondered what to write about... maybe an odd one out alligator with mauve purple skin? Or a brave, but kindhearted man who climbed a gigantic mountain!

These ideas filled my head, like a flood of amazing stories! This is quite a challenge...! Yet I realise, that year 6 will be a challenge... after all I do need to think about how hard high school will be.
Yet this is getting trickier than tricky as I still don’t know what to put next, but I hope you enjoyed my preview text!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roxanne,

    Great story! What a clever idea to write a story about writing stories to use all of the prompt words. I like your use of a simile when you said "like a flood". Well done for using a wide range of punctuation correctly. Keep up the good work.


    Michael (Team 100wc), Derbyshire, UK

    ReplyDelete