Saturday 26 April 2014

…but I couldn't find the egg…, by Amy

Early one morning, I was up, ready and dressed. Well of course I was it was Easter dough! Firstly, I rushed downstairs where my Mum, Dad, Big sister and little sister were. Of course my Mum and Dad set one of them Easter Egg hunts again. They're normally quite hard but this years going to be easier because it’s my little sisters first Easter egg hunt. Firstly there were two eggs one near the sofa and one on the table surprisingly my little sister got one and my big sister there was one left. I looked everywhere ..but I couldn't find the egg.. oh no!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,

    How disappointing! I imagine you'd be very upset at not being able to find the egg. Well done for writing a well organised and well punctuated 100wc entry. I think you may have changed tenses half way through - be careful!

    Mr Connor
    Team 100wc
    Derby, UK

    ReplyDelete