Saturday 26 April 2014

Romola - but I couldn't find the egg...

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was Easter, and I had five yummy Easter eggs. Me and my twin sister Jessie always have a little challenge every Easter. This year we had to hide a chocolate mini egg in the house. If I didn't find the egg, Jessie would get my five yummy Easter eggs, but if Jessie couldn't find the egg I would get her five Easter eggs. So we started the challenge, Jessie found her egg straight away, but when it was my turn it took me a while. No one had ever won any of the challenges. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find the egg...

3 comments:

  1. Romola -

    This is a well-constructed story, and the sentences are put together nicely, too: not too long, and not too short. One of the things I particularly liked was that you used a good selection of different words to start your sentences. This provides variety and makes your writing more interesting for your readers.

    Well done,

    -MikeB (team 100wc, Essex, UK).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Romola,
    I love the idea of a diary entry and how you explained the challenge and your use of the prompt. Wonderful sentence structures, too! Good job!
    Laura A, Team100, Luxembourg

    ReplyDelete
  3. The diary idea was great; it was a good way to express your fellings and thoughts.
    You used a good variety of sentence structures
    Next use some more wow words

    ReplyDelete