Saturday 26 April 2014

…but I couldn't find the egg…, by Leah

I was doing an Easter egg hunt today and there was a basket with a golden egg in it and the prize (if you find the golden egg) is a Mac book pro, I looked everywhere BUT I COULDN'T FIND THE EGG! I looked high and low, far and near - all over Tower Gardens, but I just couldn't find it! I looked through the long elegant red tulips and the beautiful sunshine yellow daffodils - it was not there! The long grass waved slowly and silently. But then finally I found it, it was hidden next to the bright blue shimmering lake. The beautiful egg was magnificent!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You painted a beautiful scene with the words that you carefully chose and surely deserved to win the prize! Well done ;-) keep writing, you have worked hard with this piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete