Saturday 5 April 2014

Romola - But I thought I had enough time

Dear Diary,
Guess what happened today? Lucy and I went dress shopping for a prom dress. Lucy spotted a dress she liked so she went to try it on. I told her we needed to start to walk back to school but she insisted that she try it on. Finally she finished and it was almost 1:15 so we raced back to school. By the time we got to school it was 1:30. We were late for class and I got an F. Her excuse was but I thought I had enough time, seriously. I was so mad at her.

1 comment:

  1. A very successful response to the challenge, Romala. I thoroughly enjoyed this. You retell the story well with well constructed sentences and thoughtful word choices. I like the diary format you chose and you have captured the style well. Mr Mullard (Team 100 WC)

    ReplyDelete