Saturday 26 April 2014

…but I couldn't find the egg… by Anh

"Yay!" My class screamed. Our teacher, Mr Blek, had a special Easter egg hunt. Everybody was very excited. 
The next day, Mr Blek said to find the golden egg but not to touch it. I thought this would be quite easy but I couldn't find the egg. After a long time of searching, eventually, I found it. I was so amazed I picked it up instead of saying I'd found it. Almost instantly, I was transported to a place I did not know. There was a giant waterfall and lots of mushrooms and shrubs. Something weird was going on, but what?

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, who would have thought a simple egg hunt could be the start of an exciting adventure Anh? You've really used your imagination to craft a rather different type of story, taking the reader down a path they weren't at all expecting. That's one of the hallmarks of good storytelling.
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete