Saturday 25 November 2017

A walk in the forest by Scarlett

Yesterday me and my best friend Millie were walking through Kielder Forest whilst on our camping holiday. Suddenly we saw a tall, black, glossy statue of a monk. We were both scared as we had read that this statue only appeared in December alone. If this wasn't bad enough, it is known to come alive on the 12th of December at 12pm and grab anything in sight. We began to shake with fear and didn't know what to do. Then as I looked at my watch we realised it was 11.59pm and the date was the 12th of December!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Scarlett,

    I love your writing. I liked how you described the statue. I felt like I was there seeing it with you. You left us on a cliff hanger! I want to know what happened at 12pm!

    Ms. Pfeiffer in St. Charles, Illinois
    Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete