Saturday 4 November 2017

flame, swimming, celebrated, white, tomorrow by Darcie

On the 5th of November, me and my family went to a Bonfire Night that was celebrated by our friends. It was so fun, and I enjoyed every little bit of it, especially when the massive flame came from the beautiful bonfire. I loved the different colours that came from the flames. The white firework looked a little plain, but it still looked good, then after when I got home I watched a swimming event that was also celebrating Bonfire Night. Tomorrow, I cannot wait to tell my friends about it at school, I bet they will love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Darcie,

    You have brought back so many memories for me. I'm a Canadian living in the United States, but many years ago I lived in the UK. I taught at a school in North London, and your description of Bonfire Night brought back such vivid memories of that fun night. I agree that the bonfire itself is more impressive than the fireworks. The bonfire a little more wild with orange, blue, white, yellow, and red flames shooting in many directions.

    Thank you for sharing your 100WC writing and reviving a very happy memory for me. Keep up your writing!

    Tracey Ananmalay
    San José, California, US

    ReplyDelete