Saturday 8 December 2018

Madi - but they were exhausted


It was an ordinary day, sat on the couch, and I was watching the TV. I was watching the show, ‘I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!’ It was quite extraordinary because they were doing this challenge but they were exhausted. I mean, I would never carry on doing a challenge if I was exhausted! Anyway, the challenge was to go in a boat full of deadly beasts, [filled with water] and get 11 stars. It looked very scary, but they had to do it if they wanted to give food to the camp down in the jungle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madi,
    I enjoyed reading your story. Well done.
    The boys in my class love "I'm a Celebrity."
    I'm not a huge fan of all the different challenges they have to do. And I definitely wouldn't do them if I were exhausted!
    Good work this week.

    Mrs Boyce (Team 100WC)
    Cork.
    Ireland

    https://mrsboycesclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete