Saturday 12 January 2019

Faith P - The light blinded him


As I crept downstairs with my torch held tightly in my hand, I began to hold my breath as I could hear a rustling noise coming from the living room. I had no idea what I was going to find, and everyone else’s bedroom doors were closed. I finally reached the bottom and slowly pushed the door open, I shone my torch to where the sound was coming from.
“Arrgh!”
I then realised it was my brother and the light blinded him.
“What are you doing?” I said.
“Opening presents - it’s Christmas morning!”
I dropped my torch and joined him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faith
    I loved this as it reminded me of myself as a young child, I just couldn't resist sneaking to open my presents before anyone else was awake! I liked the clever way you built the story up, as a reader I was sure you were going to find something terrifying in the living room.
    A super start to the new year,
    Miss T Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete