Thursday 2 October 2014

As I looked around... by Arthur

Last season we went to see Liverpool play against Swansea at Anfield. We had trouble finding a place to park the car, eventually we did find a car park but it looked a bit dodgy and my dad said, “I wonder if it is still there when we get back." We got lost looking for our letter for our seating area, but after a while we found our seats and as I looked around the stadium I was amazed at the amount of people and just how noisy they were, as all the Liverpool fans were chanting and being mean to the Swansea fans.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea of taking an actual event and using it for your 100 word challenge. I hope that the car was still there when you went back after the game! Keep up the great writing, I can't wait to see what else you do. Miss Adamson (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete