Thursday 2 October 2014

As I looked around by Harvey

In the summer holidays I went to London with my mum, dad and little sister to the National science museum. As we were walking towards the science museum I couldn’t help looking up at how big everything was, there was a massive crane on top of a building making it even higher. Once in the museum there were lots and lots of fascinating things to look at from space ships, planes and pistons creating power.
  After the museum we decided to see Buckingham palace, when walking along my dad shouted Harvey ‘look’ as I looked around a gold plated range rover drove past me!


3 comments:

  1. Harvey - well done on this piece of writing for the 100 word challenge. I like how you used the prompt to recount a visit yet you still used lots of description and varied sentence starters. I have been to London and I agree that everything does look very big, perhaps you could have used a metaphor or simile to help your reader picture how big the building was. I hope that you keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rio - It was very good but you could of described in the museum and all the stuff in in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By Lenny
    I Think you did well and I Think you did realy tried
    And iI love it

    ReplyDelete