Saturday 18 October 2014

Charlie …I could not believe the smell…



On my brother's 12th birthday, my cousin came over to visit us and we all went to the chocolate factory for Thomas's birthday treat. My brother decided that he would like to make some real chocolate. As I stepped into the chocolate factory, I could not believe the smell that came to me which was delicious chocolate. All of us was shown how to make, mould, shape and set all different shapes and sizes of chocolate which at the end of our lesson we were able to take all the chocolate we had made home with us to eat YUM, yum! We had a really good time, making chocolate together.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun way to celebrate a birthday, Charlie! I like how you used the prompt to write about a pleasing, appetizing smell. Most of the students have used it to write about disgusting odors, so it was a pleasant change. Keep writing. Well done this week!

    Ms. Ana Team100WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a real event so I am glad it is a good experience as like the reader above, I have been reading about some horrible smelly experiences. Well done, this is a well written piece and enjoyable to read.

    ReplyDelete