Saturday 18 October 2014

Millie …I could not believe the smell…

I went to my friend’s and I could not believe the smell it was horrible it smelled like fish and like a rubbish place. So I asked to play outside her mum said yes so I went out there and it was so messy, I couldn’t see a nice garden like mine. Dog poo was everywhere but she didn’t have a dog. So I went to have something to eat and it was fish and chips and I thought that it was out the garden. Then I went home and then I was happy to get out of that place and I just checked my house if it's messy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Millie what a sad experience. You made it interesting by comparing your friends place to your own. Make sure before you publish your work that you have checked carefully for all punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your character will have been thankful for their clean home afterwards. I hope that they were worried about their friend and told their parents. Well done on a descriptive 100WC!

    ReplyDelete