Saturday 18 October 2014

Mollie ...I could not believe the smell...

I could not believe the smell, treacle tart and cinnamon rolls yum it felt like being able to have a look round Roald Dahl and his idea of Charlie and the chocolate factory. I am licking my lips just typing this how lovely. It smells like ... ... ... Wow never come here the smell will waft up your nostrils and make you insane for the rest of your life mmmm . If you went into the ice cream room it will be so cold that penguins could swim into the triple scrumptious chocolate fudge mallow delight ice cream flavored chocolate but it is so good it tastes like ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Mollie, you have made me long for something sweet to eat now - a sign of a good writer is when you can make your reader feel something - well done. I like the way you wrote 'make you insane for the rest of your life mmmm'. Keep up the good work - watch out for missing punctuation near the start,

    ReplyDelete